Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Back to School Photo Tips

I can't believe it is that time of year again!
Back to School!
I have some photo tips and examples to make
the first of school memories last forever!

I don't claim to have it all together when it comes
to photography but, I do have a few tips
that I have used in the past.

1. When it comes to the child, try to capture more than just a face.
A few examples:
Backpack at feet
Apple in Hand
New Shoes

2.  Photograph the child's new surrounds
A few examples:
Name on desk
Class Schedule
Snap shot of a stack of books

3.  Before school starts take a few shots from home
A few examples:
The alarm clock time
First day of school breakfast
Brushing teeth or hair
Packing lunch

Photo colleges are a great way to put the photos together.
I use Pic Monkey to edit my photos and make my colleges.

Here is a little sample of my back to school photos from last year
with a few examples I used above!




Hope everyone has a great back to school!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin it!